When comparing DSL providers, be sure to get answers to these questions.
1. Do you have restrictions on the amount of data going through the DSL connection?
2. What are the payment terms-do I have to sign a long-term contract?
3. Do you offer multiuser bridged and routed DSL service?
4. How many routable IP addresses are included as part of the DSL service?
5. How much do additional blocks of routable IP addresses cost per month?
6. Do you place any restrictions on the operation of any TCP/IP application servers on the DSL connection?
7. Do you place any restrictions on the number of computers using the DSL service?
8. How much do ISP-hosted email boxes cost per month?
9. Do you support an email server running on your LAN?
10. Do you offer 24/7 customer support?